Home Insurance Available for Gulf Port, MS


Also Serving Biloxi and Ocean Springs, MS

If you are a homeowner you need coverage to cover the property and contents from damage and your personal liability. Renters, you need to cover your personal belongings and liability. Bishop Insurance has the resources to put a personalized policy together for you.
  • Homes
  • Apartments/Renters
  • Condominium
  • Mobile Homes
  • Contents
Building (Dwelling) Coverage
be sure your insurance covers the full replacement value of your home so that losses, partial and total, will be paid without a penalty – other than the policy deductible. We'll review with you what types of losses are covered, which are not, and what additional coverages you may want to consider.
Personal Property (Contents) (provided under ALL forms – owners or renters)
your personal property such as clothes, tables, chairs, beds, etc. are covered anywhere in the world. If you own a home, 50% of your dwelling value is included for your personal property. More can be purchased, if needed. If you are a renter or condo owner, you must choose how much coverage you will need. We'll talk with you about what limitations are right for you.
Loss of Use (provided under ALL forms – owners or renters)
when your property is damaged by a covered loss, you may have to go somewhere else to live until repairs can be made. You may also have to spend extra money for other things such as eating or driving to work. Your homeowner policy will provide you with a certain amount of money to pay these additional expenses.
A home that received home insurance in Biloxi, MS
Flood Insurance
Consider these facts:

  • Water is more likely than fire to damage your home.
  • Your homeowners insurance does not cover flooding.
  • One third of flood loss claims are outside high flood-risk areas.

Flood insurance is a Federal program and is available through Bishop Insurance Agency. Let's talk about how you can make sure your home is protected against flood.
Personal Umbrella
You don't have to be a millionaire to be sued like one!
Liability limits provided by a standard automobile or homeowner's policy usually aren't enough for $1 million and up law suits.
Personal Umbrella Liability Policies with limits of $1 million to $5 million are available. This coverage is in excess of the liability coverage provided by your auto and homeowners policy and is very affordable. It also covers attorney expenses.
At Bishop Insurance Agency our team is educated on all aspects of property and casualty insurance, but we feel its better to have different specialties. By having different members focus on different lines it helps them become experts. The specialists for homeowners are SCOTT MOSHER and JOHN O'NEAL.